28 January 2009

In My Heart There Rings a Melody

-I want to say a hearty thank you for all of the recent folk who joined my facebook group. But I think it is time to bow out with dignity. No matter how hard I try the VOR continues to out pace me, taunt me, and mock at my attempts.
-Woody, lemme know what reaction you receive when you order your coffee.
-If you haven't treated yourself to a listening spell of Crooked Still, today is the day then.
-Snow, snow, snow (another 5-8 inches - on top of a foot of hardpack, see photo below of outside my office/studio window). Sometime in June grass will appear. Oh well, day to work inside on the newsletter, sermon series, and hymns for the next quarter.


for what it is worth: one packet of instant yeast (1/4 ounce) is equivalent to 2 and 1/4 teaspoons.

No comments: