12 November 2006

Dressy Sweat Pants

There has been a great lapse in the blog lately. Why? I had to go to WV, I flew to Columbus, rented a car and drove one way to Charleston via the old Great Teays River Valley, turned the car in, picked up a 16 foot Penske Truck, loaded it with stuff and drove back to RI.

All of that time to drive and this is the best idea I can come up with.

How many of you have a hard time picking out a nice outfit for a night out on the town? I bet plenty of you have had faced this dilemma. So what do you do? Well most of us force some clothes that are too tight. We suffer through dinner, we get all gassy, then as soon as the lights go down in the movies we unbutton the top button to relieve the pain.

Is that how you want to spend your time out? No way.

Do you know what you need?

I do.

A pair of pleated khaki dressy sweat pants.

Sold exclusively here at theobilly. Call now for your order, please specify either elastic or free bottom cuffs.

1 comment:

Tripp Hudgins said...

Oo! Oo! Me please...and no pleats. They make me look fat.