In a few weeks you will receive your 4th Quarter Statement and, a few weeks later, your Annual Benefits Statement. We know that the results will be sobering...
2. Yesterday while waiting outside of #1's school I was able to confirm that last week I did indeed see an automobile on fire. (That was the second one that week).
3. Potty training for #3 is going better than expected - although the VOR is completely exhausted by the time I get home from work.
4. I am 2/3rds of the way through an NT Wright book and I am getting tired of his constant referrals of his own work.
5. Fascinating discussion on New Orleans on the Open Source with Christopher Lydon podcast.
6. Facebook friends update, Me: 87. VOR: 125.
7. Today for a lunch meeting I had an Award Winning sandwich: Grilled Cheese with bacon, avocado, tomato, dijon mustard. Odd how I always forget about how wonderful a grilled cheese sandwiches can be for lunch.
8. Anyone ever heard of an Appalachian tradition called Breaking Up Christmas? A fellow from Cape Cod told me about it yesterday.
9. Joe: baseball, cooking, and books - those are holy subjects too in my house.
10. Everyone - Ron is back to blogging.
11. It was a recording, just like a gentleman from fiddle class suggested!