27 March 2008

The Truth About Trinity

I have been amazed at the recent hullabaloo over Rev. Dr. Jeremiah Wright.  I cannot get over how the media has turned and burned the legacy and life of Dr. Wright.

I found this very helpful blog:

I also received an email exchange from one of my theology professors, Ken Cauthen, with Larry Greenfield, concerning Rev. Wright:

This from a former president of who knows Jeremiah Wright well in response to my question: What can you tell me about Jeremiah Wright ?
Ken

Brilliant. Creative. Tough. Right in the prophetic line. We go back a long ways. He was at Chicago and studied under Chuck Long in History of Religions. You may not remember but I brought him to Rochester for lectures and preaching. I have great admiration for him.

Larry

I hope this provides some clarity.


No comments: