One of amenities of living so close to Providence, RI is being near Brown University. I love to attend lectures, the bookstore and even enjoy a picnic lunch on the green. I used to think only the best and brightest were able to attend the Ivy League Institution but after hanging around the campus I quickly realized that my thinking needed some adjustment - especially when I see the outfits of the students when it is around 4 degrees and there is a foot of snow on the ground.
On Saturday I looked at the Lifebeat section of The Providence Journal and found this article about a student from Brown who has compiled a Chuck Norris webpage and book. I thought, perhaps the kids there at Brown are the best and the brightest...
Take a gander at this and you tell me:
Here are the top 10 Chuck Norris “facts,” as two years ago.
10) When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he doesn’t push himself up, he pushes the earth down.
9) There are no steroids in baseball, only players Chuck Norris has breathed on.
8) Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.
7) Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger by yelling “Bang!”
6) Chuck Norris doesn’t churn butter, he roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
5) When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever!
4) In fine print on the last page of The Guinness Book of World Records, it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.
3) When the boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
2) Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademark names for his left and right legs.
1) Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried, ever.