13 August 2008

Numbers

345  -- the number of consecutive days I have spilled coffee on myself.
17 -- the number of years since I last played football.
17--  the number of years that I have enjoyed not laying down in the dew soaked grass at 8:00 in the morning for stretching before football practice.
35 -- the number of books on my desk currently
1012  -- the number of times I have acted like I did not know one of my children had a dirty diaper.
2235  -- the number of times it was unavoidable that one of my children had a dirty diaper and I changed them.
4  -- the number of times I have said this blog is really quite frivolous. 
8 -- the number of times I have said, "this is the year I follow the Cincinnati Reds from the spring training till October
0  -- the number of times that has happened.


No comments: