07 March 2012

Preaching Schedule

It is Wednesday and most of you are probably fretting, biting your nails, and feeling that anxious feeling in your belly as you ponder where are you going to worship this Sunday.  And you also have that nagging question in the back of your mind wondering if you are ever gonna have the opportunity to hear Rev. Norvell preach again.

Comfort's comin'

This Sunday, March 11, I'll be preaching at Parker United Methodist Church at 11:00am.  Sermon: The Spirituality of Imperfection.

If you can make it I suggest you arrive early, it is an intimate setting.

Now if you have a sinking feeling of remorse settle down.  I will also be at The First Unitarian Universalist Church of New Orleans the last Sunday of the month, March 25.  Sermon: The Church and The Soul: The legacy of Ralph Waldo Emerson.

And for those of you on the northshore I'm throwing you some love too.  On April 1 I'll be at North Shore Unitarian Universalist in Lacombe, LA preaching on The Gift of Humor (it will be April Fools Day after all & Palm Sunday, one of the most sarcastic -IMHO- days of the Christian year).

Hope to see you at one, at all, or wherever or whenever you can.

1 comment:

Michele Benson Huck said...

I am very much looking forward to hearing about the spirituality of imperfection this Sunday. Will be sure not to be late so I can get a good seat!