03 August 2011

Randy Moss memories.

It was some kind of surprise when I learned of the retirement of Randy Moss. I suppose, deep down, I hoped he would find his way onto the Saints' roster so I could once again write an open letter inviting him to church (see this previous post from the vault).

It was a remarkable career, wasn't it? Those ridiculous highlights from your days on the gridiron for DuPont, the AAA highschool basketball championship against that team south of Fairmont (three D-1 athletes on the court) it was an amazing game. And what about those striped socks you wore during your Marshall days? I thought for sure we would cross paths in Lincoln, RI - I mean you only lived less than a mile from my house and I drove past your place all the time. Oh well. It was fun to watch you play.


No comments: